Welcome!

in Welcome! Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:08 am
by stevemb01 • 3 Posts

Hi All and welcome to our Care Circle.

Congratulations for making it to this forum. This may be a first for Care Circles. I thought this would be neat to try. It may help us enhance getting to know each other better and make up for the reduced relationship building time in our meetings.

One nice feature about this forum is a calendar. As you register, if you like you can enter your birthday so we can plan little birthday celebrations. (The year entry is optional -- just enter 2010.)
My bio – I’m 55 and Jane Marie and I have been attending Highlands CC since 2000 when we moved from Vancouver, WA to Renton. We met and were married in north Seattle in 1987 and moved to Vancouver when I was hired by Horizon Airlines as a pilot. I’ve been working there ever since. Prior to Horizon, I worked for Boeing in customer support for seven years after graduating from the UW in engineering.

I classify myself as a “cradle Christian” being baptized and raised in the Catholic Church, and attended Catholic grade school through the eighth grade. I dropped out of the church in college, naturally, but rededicated my life to Christ after graduation when a friend introduced me to the nondenominational church Calvary Fellowship. Jane Marie and I met here and were married by pastor Wayne Taylor..

Our children are Tyler, age 16, Aaron, age 14, and Nathan, 12. We began our Care Circle about two years ago and are very excited to be hosting The Truth Project and to meet more Highlands CC members.

Steve Brown

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: geeta
Board Statistics
The forum has 542 topics and 543 posts.